We have come full circle
Some things that should be acceptable by now:
- Girls having sleepovers with boys.
- Female nipples showing.
- Marriage equality and equality in general.
- Doing what you want with your body.
- Wearing what you want,
- Kinder eggs in America.
For a second I thought you meant eggs should be nicer to people
Just a reminder that tattoos don’t have to mean anything. They do not require some intricate and moving backstory. Some people just appreciate having art on their skin…it’s as simple as that.
r.i.p. giant french buttplug
may you go on to plug the great ass in the sky
I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
Interviewer: Tell us about your relationship with Robert Downey Jr on set.
Jude Law: Oh, I love him. I love him.
Interviewer: Yeah? You had a bit of a bromance going on there.
Jude Law: What is this new term everyone is using?
Jude Law: Oh, it’s a horrible term. What about just a romance?
Interviewer: No, it’s not the same.
Jude Law: Why not? Why?
Interviewer: Cause then you’d have to star in a romantic comedy together or something.
Jude Law: We just have. Have you not seen it? [x]
Jude Law does not have time for any of that ‘No Homo’ bullshit…
how anthony mackie got knocked out filming captain america (x)
Fun fact: This is Orlando’s legit impression of Johnny; it wasn’t originally scripted.
Was there even a script for this film. Every time I see a post about PotC they are like ‘this wasn’t scripted’
none of it was scripted they just got some sony hd cameras and a boat and said “Act”
they hired a bunch of real pirates the film resulted in 4 confirmed deaths and 3 missing persons
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
This picture makes me want to punch someone
There’s this asshole who every time he sees me with my ukulele he thinks he’s funny and asks “Can you play any Metallica?” but the joke is now on him because I just learned how to play the intro riff to Master of Puppets.
I did it. I fucking did it. He asked me again just like I knew he would and I stared him straight in the eyes without blinking and just fucking shredded on my ukulele